Avet G2 MXJ 5.8 Conventional Reel
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Re-designed, True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set ratcheting glide plate, and strike stop button.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry, re-designed with more engagement teeth to reduce handle back-play.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- 40% mor drag output than our Classic Series, Up to 12 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Re-designed, loud Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
1 Model Available
|Model||Braided Line Capacity||Color||Crank||Drag (Strike, Full)||Gear Ratio||Line Class||Reel Diameter||Retrieve||Speed||Weight||Stock||Price||Qty|
|MXJ5.8 G2 RH-S||50 lb – 470 yd.||Silver||38"||13, 20 lb.||5.8:1||15-30 lb.||2 3/4"||Right||single||18 oz.||Low Stock: <5||$244.99|