Avet MXJ 5.8 Conventional Reel
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Up to 9 lbs. of drag at strike, 14 lbs. full
- 8 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Light, narrow spool design for optimal jig casting efficiency and less line leveling while retrieving.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
2 Models Available
|Model||Braided Line Capacity||Color||Crank||Drag (Strike, Full)||Gear Ratio||Line Class||Reel Diameter||Retrieve||Speed||Weight||Stock||Price||Qty|
|MXJ5.8 LH-S||50 lb – 410 yd.||Silver||38"||9, 14 lb.||5.8:1||15-30 lb.||2 3/4"||Left||single||17 oz.||Low Stock: <5||$209.99|
|MXJ5.8 RH-S||50 lb – 410 yd.||Silver||38"||9, 14 lb.||5.8:1||15-30 lb.||2 3/4"||Right||single||17 oz.||Low Stock: <5||$209.99|