Cannon Optimum TS Downrigger
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Optimum TS provides new intelligence to controlled depth fishing in an all-white construction, stainless steel spool and 316-grade telescopic boom, ideal for saltwater applications. Precisely troll any lure while presenting depth and trolling data on a full-color 3.5" LCD display. Optimum TS wirelessly networks up to four downriggers which can be controlled simultaneously through the Cannon mobile app or a compatible Humminbird fish finder. Compatibility with Fish Hawk™ X4D Electronics allows you to monitor the depth, temperature and speed at your weight.
- Wireless Integration - Fully integrates with Fish Hawk Electronics, the Cannon mobile app and up to four Optimum downriggers wirelessly. The wireless network allows for features like Auto Up all, with one push of a button to instantly retrieve all your weights at once or one at a time.
- Full-Color LCD Screen - 3.5" LCD screen with customizable views, sonar data, user preferences and day and night mode settings.
- Precision Controls - Stores up to 5 Preset Depths and remembers the depth of last catch. Cycle the weight up and down at preset intervals with Depth Cycle, or use Bottom Tracking to automatically keep your bait at preset distance from the bottom.
- One-Boat Network™ - Complete wireless Integration with select Humminbird® fish finders for full control and critical trolling data.
- Waterline Zero - Protect your boat from swinging weights. Your downrigger will automatically keep your weight at a set distance below the waterline.
- Positive Ion Control (PIC) - Your boat’s electronics create a fish-repelling negative energy field in the water. Positive Ion Control neutralizes the negative energy field so fish will stick closer to your line.
- Speed Adjustments - Five (5) adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds with up to 250 feet-per-minute weight retrieval rate.
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Boom - 316 marine-grade, extends from 24" to 53".
- Stainless Steel Spool - Comes pre-spooled with 400' of 150 lb of stainless steel cable. Built to handle monofilament or "super lines" without snapping or breaking.
- Dual Axis Rod Holder - Includes one (1) rear mount rod holder.
|Boom Length||24" - 53" Telescopic|
|Boom Material||Stainless Steel|
|Spool Material||Stainless Steel|
|Line On Spool||400' / 150 lb Stainless Steel Cable|
|Retrieval Speed||250' Per Minute|
|Mounting Base||Low-Profile Swivel Base|
Downriggers are Not included in Free Shipping A shipping charge may be requested after Purchase.
1 Model Available
|1902340||Low Stock: <5||$1849.99|