Lowrance HDS-12 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into an HDS display -- including preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE 12 simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as support for LiveCast smartphone integration, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
Featuring a high-resolution SolarMAX HD screen, HDS LIVE 12 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance quad-core processor that produces the smoothest, lag-free operation, the most responsive touchscreen performance, and the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates.
*Navionics subscription required. See Navionics.com for more details
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan 3D compatible
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- LiveCast smartphone integration
- High-performance quad-core processor
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition 12-inch SolarMAX HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- SiriusXM Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- SmartSteer control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000 engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics and more
1 Model Available
|000-14428-001||Low Stock: <5||$3449.99|