Lowrance Point-1 GPS/HDH Antenna Module
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Lowrance Point-1 is the ideal position and heading device. The Point-1 provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position and speed updates. In addition – unlike other position-only antennas – the Point-1 provides heading for accurate boat direction at any speed and for radar/chart overlay.The Point-1 easily connects to any HDS Gen2, HDS Gen2 Touch or Elite-7 display or any NMEA 2000 network. It is fully waterproof and can be pole or surface mounted on any boat.
- NMEA 2000® position and heading sensor
- Supports GPS and GLONASS, Galileo-capable with future software update
- Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- 10 Hz updates for smooth and accurate location
- Integrated electronic compass provides 10Hz heading for chart stabilization and radar overlay, plus accurate course over ground even at low speeds
- Compact, rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
- Includes spat/pole mount
- Not recommended for use with MARPA or Autopilot
1 Model Available
|Model||Screen Size||Transducer Option||Stock||Price||Qty|
|000-11047-002||9"||TotalScan||Out of Stock||$279.99|