Okuma Alaris Spinning Reel
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
New to the Okuma family are the feature packed Alaris spinning reels. The Alaris reels feature a corrosion resistant frame, side plates and Cyclonic Flow Rotor design, as well as machined aluminum 2-tone spool and rigid metal handle for strength and durability. With four stainless steel ball bearings, and multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag washers, the Alaris runs smooth on the output of line and retrieve. Available in three sizes, ALS-20, ALS-30, and ALS-40, the Alaris spinning reels are a great reel for freshwater and light inshore action.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System