Okuma Avenger Baitfeeder Spinning Reel
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Baitfeeder spinning reels lend tremendous function to anglers. And this is not just in saltwater fisheries where baitfeeder spinning reels allow live baits to swim uninhibited. Use of baitfeeders is expanding dramatically in freshwater applications also, in fisheries like trout and catfish, where it’s to the angler’s advantage to ensure fish have a solid hold of baits before setting the hook. The venerable Okuma Avenger ABF spinning reels have undergone numerous upgrades to form and function in this refined and advanced selection.
Okuma's baitfeeder system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. The baitfeeder system incorporates a secondary micro-adjustable drag system at the rear of the reel that allows for precise adjustment of the spool for bait control. In order to disengage this system simply turn the handle. The On/Off lever on the rear of the reel will automatically disengage the baitfeeder system so you can fight your fish with the main drag system.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Corrosion resistant frame, sideplate and rotor
- Rigid metal handle design to reduce flex
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System