Okuma Cavalla Spinning Boat Rod
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The new Cavalla Boat Rods are designed to be fished by every angler. Well built, attractive, and competitively priced, these rods are built on a responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank. These blanks also feature Okuma’s UFR-Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology.
The components of the Cavalla rods are top-notch. With SeaGuide deep pressed, 316-grade stainless steel guide frames and zirconium inserts, they offer compatibility for both braided and monofilament lines. Premium Fuji DPS reel seats with stainless steel hoods keep your reel firmly mounted to the rod for a great sense of security. The comfortable and durable EVA foam fore and rear grips fit in your hand nicely for all-day casting and dropping back. All models feature a precision placed stainless steel hook keeper.
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFR: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Seaguide deep pressed, 316-grade stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Premium Fuji DPS reel seat with stainless steel hoods
- Comfortable and durable EVA foam fore and rear grips
- All models feature a precision placed stainless steel hook keeper
- Cavalla rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty