Okuma Rockaway Surf SP Spinning Rods
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The new Rockaway SP Surf Rods are designed specifically for the SoCal surf perch fisherman. Obviously, these can be used anywhere an angler would like, but these rods are dialed in for what these anglers are looking for. The lightweight and responsive 24/30-ton carbon rod blanks are sensitive, with enough backbone to really set the hook on the predators roaming the surf.
The components on the Rockaway SP rods are well thought out. These rods are designed with a 50/50 tip over butt ferrule connection giving it a solid feel. They feature SeaGuide XQ series 316-stainless steel deep press guide frames that are designed to protect the inserts from the rough elements of surf fishing. The inserts themselves are Zirconium for both braided and monofilament lines. The Rockaway SP also has a SeaGuide stainless steel hook keeper, as well as a minimalized EVA split grip configuration to bring down the weight and keep you casting all day up and down the beach. Be sure to check out the entire lineup of Rockaway Surf Fishing rods.
- Light and responsive 24/30-ton carbon rod blanks
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for improved balance and feel
- SeaGuide XQ series angled 316 stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- SeaGuide Stainless steel, double legged Trapezoid hook keeper
- Minimal EVA split grip design for reduced weight and balance
- Rockaway SP Surf rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
3 Models Available
|Model||Action||Length||Line Rating||Lure Weight||Power||Weight||Stock||Price||Qty|
|RSP-S-862ML||Medium Fast||8'6''||6-12lb||3/16-1/2oz||Medium Light||4oz||Out of Stock||$114.99|
|RSP-S-1002M+||Medium Fast||10'||10 - 20lbs||1/2-3oz||Medium+||5.78oz||Out of Stock||$114.99|
|RSP-S-1102M+||Medium Fast||11'||10-20lb||1/2-3oz||Medium+||7.56oz||Low Stock: <5||$114.99|