Okuma Voyager Signature Boat Rod Spinning
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The new Voyager Signature Boat Travel Rods are designed with the fisherman on the go in mind. These new rods are built specifically for boat fishing and break down into three easy-to-transport pieces. Each rod also features Okuma’s UFRII rod tip technology.
The Voyager Signature Boat rods feature five total models with three being casting and two spinning. These rods are constructed with light and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks. Each rod features a 3-piece blank construction with a European Spigot Ferrule connection to give it that true one-piece feel. Each rod in the lineup also comes with two rod tips. You will receive either a Medium Light/Medium or Medium/Medium-Heavy. This way you can easily switch to a heavier or lighter setup and only have to transport one rod with you. The rods are available in two lengths, a 6-foot, 6-inch, or 7-foot design.
These boat rods come standard with top-notch components for long days casting on the beach such as Fuji Tangle Free guide frames with FazLite inserts. The rods also have Fuji DPS reel seat design for maximum reliability when away from home. The tapered TPE fore and rear grips make for a comfortable all-day fishing rod with durability like no other.
- Light and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFRII: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Fuji Tangle Free guide frames with FazLite inserts
- Fuji DPS reel seat and gimbal for maximum reliability
- 3-pcs blank construction with spigot ferrule connections
- Rod comes with two different powered rod tips
- Tapered TPE fore and rear grips for comfort and durability
- Protective travel bag for both storage and transportation
- Voyager Signature rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
1 Model Available
|VSB-S-703M-MH||Moderate Fast||7'||30-60 lb||M-MH||3+1||Low Stock: <5||$244.99|